You’ve said “I do” to the groom but what about to a wedding planner? There are a ton of decisions to make, people to negotiate with, things to be organized, maybe hiring outside help could benefit you and your future spouse. Here’s why you should hire a wedding planner for your big day:
● They are actual professionals - While going all DIY can be exciting and possibly more budget friendly, having someone that knows the ins and outs of the wedding world can be far more helpful. Wedding planners are there to be your designer, financial advisor, day-of coordinator, and so much more.
● They keep you on budget - Wedding planners can help you make the right financial decisions that stick with the budget you have planned. Because of their connections with vendors, they may even be able to help you spend less or find bargains.
● They can bring your wedding vision to life - Maybe you have great ideas but don’t know how to actually put it together or maybe you have no idea where to start and need someone to help you decide the look you really want. Wedding planners are there for either of these scenarios and will make sure what you have envisioned is what happens.
● They are the troubleshooters, not you - There are bound to be mishaps in planning or on the actual wedding day and instead of the burden falling on you and your spouse, the wedding planner will have responsibility of correcting anything. You can actually enjoy your wedding day without worrying about little details.
● They stay organized so you don’t have to - Regular life happens and sometimes unexpected emergencies happen during the planning process that can set back your timeline of getting things ready on time. A wedding planner can stay on track with what needs to be booked and order by what time, so when life happens you’re not running behind schedule on what needs to be done.
While wedding planners aren’t for everyone, having a professional on your side can be a real stress relief when it comes to wedding planning.